Aquashine Soft Filler BR is a skin brightening gel filler which also reduces lines whilst increasing skin elasticity. The product is composed of bioactive ingredients including hyaluronic acid, multi-vitamin and amino acids. Aquashine Soft Filler BR reduces and prevents hyper-pigmentation, down-regulates melanin synthesis, and thereby reduces skin pigmentation, ages spots and freckles.
The pack consists of:
1 x 2ml syringe
Benefits of Aquashine Soft Filler BR:
Areas: Face, neck or decollete area
Correct fine lines and wrinkles
Improve skin elasticity
Reduce skin pigmentation, ages spots and freckles
How long does the result last for?
In general, results can last up to 12 months. The duration depends on the individual’s lifestyle, age and skin type.
Aqaushine Soft Filler contains:
- Hyaluronic acid (1.5%)
- Minerals and coenzymes (calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, thiamine diphosphate, coenzyme A, flavin adenine dinucleotide, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- Vitamins (A B6 E B1 B7 B8 B2 K I B3 B12 B9 B5 C)
- Amino acids (alanine, aminobutric acid, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, ornithine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, taurine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threonine, threinine , valine)
- Nucleic acids (adenosine phosphate, cytosine, guanosine, thymine, glutathione)
- Peptides (Oligopeptide-34, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-24, Oligopeptide-72)
- Aged skin of all types
- Pronounced volume loss of 2/3 of the face
- Enlarged pores and periodic break-outs
- Dull complexion
The product is used as a biorevitalizant.
3 treatments every 4 weeks are recommended for optimal effect.
Then 2-3 procedures throughout the year to maintain the effect
6 procedures with an interval of 2 weeks and 5-6 procedures throughout the year for optimal maintenance of results.
THE ORIGIN OF THIS PRODUCT IS FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY (EC)